This is an instant download and contains sample data. After purchase, you will need to download the item, edit the sample data and print.
- Download the file and save to your laptop or desktop computer.
- Open file in Adobe Reader. Adobe is standard with most computer or free on their website. Mac users will need to install Adobe Reader (not Preview).
- Double click the document to display the editable fields.
- Type over the sample data to your personalized information.
NOTE: For editable fields, only the wording of the text may be altered; font type, color and size is predefined and can not be changed.
- Print on card stock or photo paper. Bright white works best. Choose "Actual size" or 100%. For double-sided items, ensure the long-edge bind is selected.
Cut Out & Assemble
- Cut out the item by tracing around the outer most line.
- Cut out the hole. For gift tags, a hole punch works well.
- For gift tags, pull a string or ribbon through the hole and attach to the gift.
- For wine bottle tags, place the tag over the neck of the wine bottle and gently fold the tag at the fold line.