You will need:
Adobe Reader (install for free)
- Color printer with heavy paper or cardstock
- Sandwich or snack bags (such as Ziploc)
- Stapler or glue to attach toppers to the bags
- Candy or party favors to enclose in the bags
This is an instant download and contains sample data. After purchase, you will need to download the item, edit the sample data and print.
- Download the file and save to your laptop or desktop computer.
- Open file in Adobe Reader. Adobe is standard with most computer or free on their website. Mac users will need to install Adobe Reader (not Preview).
- Double click the document to display the editable fields.
- Type over the sample data to your personalized information.
NOTE: For editable fields, only the wording of the text may be altered; font type, color and size is predefined and can not be changed.
- Print on card stock or photo paper. Bright white works best. Choose "Actual size" or 100%. For double-sided items, ensure the long-edge bind is selected.
Cut Out & Assemble
- Cut out the treat toppers by tracing around the outer most line.
- Fold each of the toppers in half.
- Fill bags with goodies.
- Use double-sided tape, glue rubber cement or staples to attach the topper to the top of the baggie.